get moving get still
a 31 day yoga challenge
join our 5th annual challenge and commit to practicing everyday, for 31-days
they say it takes 21 days to break a habit. if you are like most, you start out with a great intention at the beginning of the year, but it’s long forgotten by the middle of february. march is the perfect time to recharge that intention as you prepare for a healthier, stronger, and more balanced you this spring.
get moving. slow down. integrate.
put yourself to the test practice for 31 days to qualify for a chance to win one of three grand prizes. follow a realistic approach to practicing 7-days a week by following our recommended schedule. with a wide variety of classes to choose from, you will find classes that get you moving, help you slow down, and integrate the practice within your life.
posture labs - friday, 3/3, 10, 17 & 24 from 630-730 pm
learn asana tips to help you stay strong, stable and injury-free through the month and beyond. bring your curiousity and questions to each posture lab, offered exclusively for all participants in the challenge.
celebrate! finish-line party - saturday, 4/1 from 5-6 pm
meet the staff and fellow challengers, enjoy refreshements and find out who will win our 3 grand prizes! open to the entire yoga community; challengers must be present to win.
date: wed 3/01 - fri 3/31
price: $180 | enrollment students: $110 | members: $50
registration opens friday, 2/03
- register: purchase your 31 day challenge package by tuesday, 2/28
- submit: questionnaire and photo by 2/28 no refunds, no extensions. no injuries, please.
- challenge: begins on wednesday, 3/1 and ends with the last class on friday, 3/31
- check-in: for every class attended to be accounted for your attendance
- to qualify: challengers who attend 31 days & attend the finish-line party qualify to win prizes
- make-ups: you may attend 2-classes in one day (3-day max) to make-up a missed day
- gold: 12-month membership ($1296 value)
- silver: 3-month package ($390 value)
- bronze: 1-month package ($150 value) all prizes offer unlimited yoga